* Pairs with most ANT+ sensor, Heart Rate Monitor, Speed Sensor and Cadence Sensor. You can also pair this bike computer with XOSS app to get synchronized data
* Different functions - This bike computer measures speed, distance, and riding time
* Large screen & Durable battery - 2.4 inch, rechargeable lithium battery 1200mAh large capacity battery lasts for 36 hours
* Easy to install & Use - Simple installation that only takes a few minutes. Easy to navigate interface with only four buttons to access all measurements
* Supporting upload files to www.strava.com for data analysis.
GPS supports English, Russian, German, Spanish. The default is English. If you need to install other languages, please contact us This product does not contain sensors, need to be purchased separately
2.4'' LCD Display
Screen size is also worth considering: bigger is generally better for mapping CooSpo cycle computer with 2.4-inch surface， that’s big enough to effortlessly display all cycling metrics without feeling clunky or cumbersome - it also boasts an anti-glare screen that’s easy to view in variable conditions.
Bluetooth and ANT+ Sensors
The BC200 offers compatibility with Bluetooth and ANT+ sensors. External sensors can be paired with this bike computer - Heart Rate Monitor, Speed Sensor, Cadence Sensor, Speed and Cadence Sensor, Power Meter.
Data Analysis on Web
Cycling data can be stored and you can upload the activity file(.fit) to www.strava.com or www.trainingpeaks.com for data analysis. You can also transfer the cycling data to the XOSS App via Bluetooth. Sync your Strava account with XOSS APP for riding data transmission. For more details refer to the User Mannual.
With anti-glare, It gives you clear data during the day, even if you’re riding under the hottest sun in your region. Then at night, the backlight function is automatically on and you can read the data with ease without pausing your ride.
Save Data for 3 Bikes
With this function(not available on virtually all cycling computers), you can easily set and save the parameters for 3 bikes, and switch them freely!
Auto Lap & Manual Lap
The lap function, though not overly hi-tech, is an often under-utilized feature, especially for interval efforts. You simply hit the ‘Lap’ button to create a lap marker. You can also setup auto lap too by setting the position at a fixed GPS coordinate.
Built-in 3 satellites positional systems, include GPS, BEIDOU, GLONASS. Acquire satellites quickly for accurate positioning.
With an IP67 water resistance rating, you can rally through tough weather and all manner of wind and rain without compromising the unit.
Battery Life of 36 Hours
Rechargeable via USB and with a 36-hour run time, this odometers is perfect for hardcore cyclists.